This turmeric tomato detox soup recipe will help get your body on the right track, whether you have been kicking your workouts butt or needing an extra push.
TURMERIC TOMATO DETOX SOUP
I am a big fan of the Mediterranean ingredients (olive oil, tomatoes, chickpeas), but I love to combine healthy ingredients from different gastronomies to obtain new ways of nourishing my body and help it with its natural detox function. This time I played with Indian and Mediterranean flavors and I obtained a comforting soup, loaded with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients.
You can aslo watch recipe on YT channel
- Start by heating the coconut oil in a saucepan.
- Fry the onion and garlic for one minute.
- Add turmeric and cherry tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes soften and leave their juices.
- Add the tomato can, vegetable stock, apple cider vinegar, and basil. Bring to boil, cover with a lid and let simmer for five minutes.
- Transfer into the blender and pulse to obtain a creamy liquid.
- Garnish with mixed seeds and nuts.
If you are looking for further Detox water check out Here.